Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Becky Bloomwood is back!!!! *scream!!!!!*

I felt a jolt of excitement when I see the latest offering on MPH Online pre-order list...

She's back and guess what...she has a 2 year old kid now who exactly replicates her taste and spending patterns .... seb baik Luke kaya.....

ngeh ngeh ngeh...me love.....me got all the shopaholics book and me want this one too....

*grin*

Of course its only available on pre-order now. I tried to order mine but I kept on getting cut-off mid-way...so I will definitely try and get mine tomorrow morning at work. Crossing my fingers and hoping they'll have a copy still....

*grin*

Kan best ifr I can just sit back at home, and read over a cup of coffee???

*squinting my eyes hard* Ntah bila la nak materialise......tunggu mak jadi billionaire.......

For the time being I am still on my Dan Brown. Intriguing, but I am tired, so tak larat nak baca laju-laju.

Sigh.

Perhaps I can finish it over the weekend, next to the pool. Or in the jacuzzi.

*grin*

1 comment:

zie said...

I pun dapat this notification semalam. Nak terus book online. Tak sangka plak online ada problem?

Babe, borders memang sale ke sekarang nie?