Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Blessed....

.....for the air that I breath.....

.....for the joy that life brings......

.....for the food that was laid in front of me......

.....for given the opportunity once again to experience a Ramadhan........

I would like to first wish everyone the best of luck to go through another Ramadhan. I do hope that I can be a better person this time around, some way or another better appreciate the month and the joy that it bring. I think at this point we are way passed just wishing it'll be Hari Raya so that we can enjoy the abundant food offerings from friends and relatives. I hope that this year I can somehwat take a step back, reflect and try to be more disciplined.

Though not my best, at least I try.

I went to the Ramadhan Bazaar at TTDI today to get food for breakfast. OMG, its utter chaos. It took me 30 minutes just to get in the compound and everyone was everywhere...on the road, off the road.....and another 30 minutes before the uncle who sells the kuih talam I like starts selling its kuih.

1 hour, just for 4 piece of kuih.

Sheesh.

But I have to say this year the RB is a tad dissapointing. I was expecting more stuff.....yet they have a lot of the same thing and nothing of anything else. Sigh. Kena pergi bazaar tempat lain la agaknya.

Still, I am blessed for the food on my table. Breakfast was bliss.

Thanks Shasha for the gulai asam pedas. Sedap okay. I keep on wanting more.

1 day down....29 more to go.

*grin*

5 comments:

shasha said...

another dish so we can cut off that balance of 6 months merajuk tuh kan??hahahah

~LIZA~ said...

selamat berpuasa babe :)

Zuraida said...

heyya peeps,
selamat berpuasa too!!

ERMAYUM said...

salam ramadan:)

Zuraida said...

hi ermayum,

salam ramadhan to u too!