Friday, August 6, 2010

Happy Feet

Somewhere over the rainbow......blue birds fly......

The morning had started off on a good foot. I was feeling chirpy as I drove on the LDP, singing my heart out over the song "Billionaire" over hitz.fm.

Its been a while since I actually felt this happy. For once I felt light, and on top of the world and I finally realised for a moment, there was nothing on earth troubling my mind. I was jut simply happy.

Sigh.

Its been a while since I felt that kind of feeling.

Perhaps all this while I tried to hard to put the past behind me that I over-think a lot of things. Lately I didn't have much time to think about anything as I was so busy with work, and when I am at home I just kept myself buried in books that whisked me away to another alternate reality for hours and hours before I finally hit the sack.

And on every other day I get to join the company's netball team practice for a game this saturday. The team sport has been doing wonders. I was exerting myself, I start to learn new stuff, I had fun with people.

And somehow everything else just fell into place.

And as i sing the chorus of the song today i felt totally non-challant. Blissed out. happy for no apparent reason. The lyrics dawned into me.....

"And everytime I close my eyes,
I see my name in shiny lights,
Different city every night
oh right
I swear, the world better prepare....."

.... a dream.

Its been a while since I actually dreamed a hope, and is happy about it.

Different city every night.....hmmmm.

*grin*

1 comment:

auntie elle said...

soo happy for u! xoxoxoxo