Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Random ramblings......coz I'm freaking lazy.

1. Back from work after a torturous MC where I cant stop running to the toilet and vommit.....damn. Sumpah lepas ni memang aku ban terus pasar ramadhan kat Bangsar tu.....because of that I am advised to avoid solid food for at least 3 days...miss buka puasa ngan Chill Babes...sob sob. Tensi tensi.

2. Should I rant about work? Should I rant about....hmmmm....let's not.

3. Izzy and Bobo is still in quarantine.....poor babies. Too bad I can't do anything about it until they are both fully recovered. Sigh. Or at least....until tuannya jugak fully recovered. The doctor issued me anti-allergy meds today.....lets cross our fingers that that plus J&J milk bath and milk lotion (as advised by Peej in my last blog post) and a dash of calamine lotion will improve my current condition......sigh.....

4. Oh, kad raya sudah bertimbun atas meja. Siapa mau kad raya? Sila email nama dan alamat anda ke email saya......

5. I WANT TO RANT ABOUT WORK.BUT I CAN'T! DAMN IT!

6. Manage to download Leverage S03 Episode 9 and 10 and Royal Pains S02 up to Episode 10. This weekend boleh sambung download Drop Dead Diva and Weeds. Me = Gumbira.

7. Will be away for a 2 day course at the Legend next week but too bad its puasa month, takde la makan hotel free. Sigh. Ini konspirasi nak jimat belanja ni. Tak aci, tak aci.

8. I NEED TO RANT ABOUT WORK.....BUT AGAIN, I CAN'T!

Siot je.

Sampai di sini sahaja folks!

No comments: