Friday, September 3, 2010

Finally.....Mi worked wonders and stripped 5 years off my face!

I feel like a million dollars! *grin* Finally I get to get over the long hair fascination, decided that I shouldn't perm my hair since I have been tying my hair up in a ponytail or a bun anyways since the last 3 months and get to get a haircut that stripped at least 5 years off my face....

*macam mana, ada rupa macam pelajar universiti???*

I spent 5 hours at Peek a Boo yesterday where Mi patiently stripped my golden brown hues, replaced it with a new color (ooh, Ash Brown with green highlights.....yeah, green highlights people!!!!!) and cut it mid length to fall nicely on my shoulder. I tell you, I was smiling the as soon as she made her first cut, and when she was done with the color, I was in awe.

Its like she read my mind, but better. She tailor-made the color so well, it definitely blend with my skin color, and for the first time, I don't mind having my hair with significantly light highlights because I don't look like some "rusa-masuk-kampung-wannabee- yang-tak-sedar-diri-that-blonde-color-should-be-reserved-for fair-skinned-people" especially those platinum blondes.

*yeah, coz seriously,platinum blonde on asian skin? ko baru bunuh diri ke apa? baru sedar hidup hanya sekali and you should try stupid things that make you look dumb?*

Okay, terover pulak.

Anyways, love the color coz it deflects light quite well, plus the hair is bouncy and swishy.....swish swish.

*grin*

Sesape wanna good hair color (not good, I say great!) go and meet Mi at Peek-A-Boo @ TTDI. Bukan I sorang je yang dia stylekan, a lot of my friends go there and we are all a satisfied customer....to a point that we just can't live without her. Seriously, sometimes kalau orang lain potong rambut I pun after that I rasa macam nak bunuh diri and pergi balik kat dia to be fixed. I can guarantee that she can recommend the best color for you. In fact, I trusted her so much, for the past 3 years I simply walk in the salon everytime I wanna recolor and she will pick up the color for me.

I only say "surprise me".

Sumpah tak tipu!

But she's been with me for almost 6 years, so she knows what works on me and what not. Kalau I tak puas hati dia boleh kerat jari and ganti balik recolor for free.

hehehehee!

*lepas tu jari dia tumbuh balik magically. Huhuhu!!!!*

I have been in a good mood the whole day. Sheesh, the price you pay to feel good.

*grin*

4 comments:

Nana said...

love the hair cut!

Zuraida said...

oh thank you thank you!!!!

Hanie Ly said...

oh hey! u're still around! btw... gorgeous as always! :D

Zuraida said...

Hi Hanie,

eh ada ada.....u thought i dah takde ke?

*grin*