Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Last Working Day....weehoo!!!!

Today I simply refuse to let unnecessary things (especially people who's neither significant nor important to me) bug me and make me feel bad. Gone are the days when I need to care about what they think, especially when diorang yang buat palat kan. So let them be. Nati takde mood nak raya, no???

I am starting my leave tomorrow and insya-allah, kalau takde aral melintang, will be roaming around at Jalan Tar later tonight with Ms Shasha Kitty Katz. Not that Iam hunting for anything, bila lagi nak pergi jalan-jalan kat sana kan? Nak drive masuk KL pun berat. I was thinking that perhaps I should feel a lil bit festive once in a while so I wont miss out on things....

.....otherwise life will just pass me by.

Sigh.

Will be heading bak to my mom's place tomorrow with my siblings, seb baik ada adik laki aku tu, kalau tak kena drive jauh jauh mesti penat. ngeh ngeh ngeh. Now that he's around I can sit back on my new ride (with my shiny new rims and all...hoot hoot!!!....jjadi passenger je....ngeh ngeh ngeh.....aku soka.....

I will definitely looking forward to....





Nenek's lemang and sup tulang!!!!

Yummey.

Age old tradition that never dies. In fact, I am already salivating over the thought of 3 days free flow lemang and sup tulang at nenek's house starting next Thursday. *grin* Happy y'all. Blissed out on food. Tu belum kira ketupat raya, kuih raya....duit raya?

*grin*

Anyways....

I am taking this opportunity to wish everyone a very happy hari raya and maaf zahir and batin. I hope everyone will enjoy their holidays and get to meet their family and friends. Do be a responsible driver and take the necessary precautions on the road. Avoid major highways on Sunday.....there'll be a huge jam at PLUS highway Seremban there so please please please, plan your journey so everyone get to get to wherever they want to get to on time.

Lets eat and be merry!

Leaving office in exactly 30 minutes.....so signing off.

3 comments:

dedalie said...

selamat hari raya zu! maaf zahir batin :)

Hanie Ly said...

Selamat hari raya Zue! :P

Zuraida said...

Thanks y'all. Selamat hari Raya to u too!!!