Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sessi Makan makan I like!!!!!

We celebrated one of my collegue's birthday today at the office and ZOMG, look at the spread!!!!!

Itu belum tambah nasi goreng kampung, two tubs of vanila ice-creams, kuih kuih raya.....one thing for sure we were all excited to have.......

....Ayam Golek Nara from Pantai Dalam.

Yeah. Agak terlebih excited disitu. Its so juicy and tender, 3 ketul sekali aku libas!

*grin*

No worries, I went light on the rice. This already ruins my detox and all but at least I am not going way overbored.

Kiut kan the mini donuts???? People are getting more and more creative with their kuih raya these days.

We also had our own-made cili padi kicap......Suba excited gila potong cili....

....I tell you, bila lagi nak posing ngan cili kan?

*grin*

Anyways, many thanks to Kak Leen yang banyak menyumbang bakti mengorganisekan makan-makan hari ni.....

...in fact, she organised all our makan-makan!

Hahahaha!!!

Which is like almost every month. At least every month yang ada birthday we have this sort of makan-makan thingy....so department I ada 13 orang, so thats like every month in average.....except for fasting month la...rehat kejap.

Last but not the least...the birthday girl!

Oh kenyang betul.

*grin*

2 comments:

iekaz said...

jelessssssssssssssssss!

Zuraida said...

itu la, aku nak recruit jadi anak angkat ko tak mo.....