Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Goodie bag oh Goodie bag!

I have been quite quiet lately. I have to say that work has gone from smooth sailing to utter horror.....at times I wish somebody can whisk me away out of all this mess and turn me into a queen bee and I am swooped to a far far away land.

Sigh.

Anyways, to come to think of it I got to get a lot of freebies along the way that makes life aint so bad after all. Last week I actually gathered all the bags that I have set aside (untouched) and start digging my hands into the freebies so I can start make use of it.

*yeah, coz leaving them sitting there is not a good thing kan? such a waste.*

So there you go....that's the whole lot....let's quickly check it out one by one.

First, I got a bunch of free tester slimming products....

....that includes Equal (the sugar), some dtox tea sachets and calorie burning pills.

All untouched.

Sape mau?

Holler. U know my number.

Secondly, I got a free Jason DeRulo single CD from the stint at MOS last August...

....that I can't let go coz Bobo seems to call dibs on it.

My cats appreciate good music. Nice.

Next is a tonne of vouchers that is still usable till December 2010.

Great! Saving them for christmas shopping.

*grin*

Next is an electric massager.....

....which is so utterly useless since it operates on 4 triple A batteries and I cant find the switch to turn it on.

Apa da bagi reject items in the goodie bag. Dari Robinsons pulak tu.

Boohoo....

Next is a bunch of beauty products....

Ni I dah banyak give away, coz I use to have the whole Olay set but since I dont use them, dah bagi kat orang.

Sape mahu the Nutox freebies? Its up for grab.

Next is more makeup!!!!

Oh this I love!!!!! The dark colored nail polish is reserved for Komala coz it's meant for her. I only where yummy bubblicious colors....not dark gothic.

And my treasure chest......


Ni tak boleh give away!!!! Hahahah! That's one load of hair products that can last me almost 6 months. Thanks Peek-A-Boo and Womens Weekly....me love the goodies!!!! Kalau nak travel pun senang sebab banyak mini samples yang travel size tu. Tapi yang paling best is the kerastase 30 ml serums and the huge bottle of Swarzkoff shampoo....jimat RM200!

Others include...

Kotex Lux. Masih belum cuba. Sebab takut.....mahal seh pad ni.

Tisu empro....apakah???

And.....

Izzy had dibs on the boxers. From Women's Weekly! :P

Last but not the least....I still have a bunch of......


Masks!!!!

Demmit. Satu badan boleh lumur.

Hehehehe.

Gila tak gila all teh goodie bags yang I kumpul?

I can sum up that in goodie bags department, 2010 is a good year.

Grin!

Ni tak masuk all the prizes I won from Project Alpha. Just have to love all the Adidas stuff that semuanye cepat je abis.

Year end is just around the corner. Tak sabarnya.

5 comments:

shasha said...

olay!! apasal tak kasi aku olay??
uwaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Hanie Ly said...

* jealous * ;P

Zuraida said...

eh shasha, kan dulu aku ada bagi??? :P takpe2, ada facial wash tu, nanti jumpa aku bagi.

hanie,
sila jangan jeles. *grin*

dot said...

aku chop nutox ape menatang tu ok. hehe

Zuraida said...

OMG, ko ni kan dot cepat je. okayla. sebab aku baik aku set aside utk ko ye. seb baik aku belum gatal tangan cuba lagi.

:P