Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pink Shopping Night @ Mid Valley!

Oh my, dah berabuk dah benda ni dalam archives. Last 12th Shahnaz and I buat kerja gila beratur in a super long line to grab a goodie bag for the pink shopping night @ Mid Valley. Seriously, I ni usally pemalas nak mati beratur panjang-panjang ni but then Shahnaz sangat la bersemangat so I pun teruja sama....

There you go....lautan of goodie bags. Beratur punya panjang at the end dapat satu je.....

And to get more goodie bags, we entered contests.....

Ho yeah, memang agak melampau di situ.... just look at the crowd...kitorang semua gila freebies....

The goodie bags comes with a free cupcakes from Secret Recipe...yummey yummey yummey. Tapi tak sempat ambil gambar cuppies dah abis. hehehehe.

OMG, can u stop it with the Iphone already???? *mode jeles*

In between shopping (in which we did despite the hole in my purse , erk!) we had dinner at Chillies Mid Valley which has just re-opened. Sedap okay lamb shoulder ni, its been a while since I had one.

And guess who we met at the event....

*Diana Danielle*

Sekali pandang semua orang tak perasan because she's freaking small but then everyone else were flocking here for pics so after berkali-kali pandang baru perasan.

Hahahahahah.

Anyways I had a good time....

Look at all the bags!!!

And hell yeah, its all for a good cause (roll eyes!)

*grin*

No comments: