Monday, November 22, 2010

Sleeping time!

Lately my cats have a routine sleeping time, everytime the clock hits 7pm they will start going all sleepy and tired and each and every one of them will start looking all tired and lazy. Penat la tu kena kejar the whole day with Ani's cat - Momo aka Romeo - who just recently moved in with my sister.

I took the liberty to snap some photos yesterday.

*grin*

Bobo - nampak kamera je mula posing. This cat memang camwhore. Compared to Izzy who couldn't care less about taking pictures.

Izzy start tido dulu. This is the first time Izzy took a spot next to me on the sofa and doze off on it. Selalunya she prefers to sleep on the floor or at the balcony. Don't ask me why. I tried teaching her to sleep on the bed with me once tapi fail je. She would still end up on the floor.

Agaknya dia jeles kot tengok Bobo selalu tido atas sofa.


Ambik ko. Tido kaw kaw punya....

Once in a while she would turn or move her paws...at the end she'll end up like this....


Boleh?

While Izzy was sleeping Bobo pulak sibuk nak Facebook ngan ani...

See? I told you. One day I kena bukak Fb account for my cats pulak. Lagi-lagi Ani selalu online and he just loves to bug when she's on FB....

See....sibuk tanya IT questions?

Hahahahahah.

Later dia pun penat and start taking claims over the second sofa.....


In a curveball. I manage to take this a few minutes later....

...macam tengah senyum kan??? Sweet dreams???

Oh for the rest of you who haven't met my sister's cat....

...meet Momo @ Romeo.

Dot.....katakan kau rindu! Heheheheh.

4 comments:

shasha said...

gemuknya momo!!

Zuraida said...

oh yeah. itu makan banyak tak hengat tu. selalu curi makanan orang lagi...

dot said...

OMG. Chomel melampau nye si Bobo tuh. rase nak picit2 jek. hehe. and OMG gemok nye si Momo tuh. cheh..mesti spoil brat! hehehhe..anak tunggal kesayangan mak dia..hehe..

Zuraida said...

memang spoil pun...tapi sekarang terpaksa berkongsi kasih....