Thursday, November 25, 2010

This shoes are made for walking....

I finally went about and got Komala's birthday gift today as we are to celebrate Kom's and Wen Chu's birthdays tomorrow at Zeta Bar. I hurried to Charles & Keith during lunch time since I promised Kom that'll I'll get her a clutch and guess what....

...C&K is on sale!!!!!

And C&K is not the only one on sale. Most of the shops are starting to slash their prices because apparently, another mega sale had already started.

Really?

*grin*

Walaupun tau tetiba je buat buat tak tau. heheheheh!

And since there's discounts I got more than just a clutch for Komala. I am 100% confident she'll be happy with what we got her sebab seriously, I pun suka and we both have the same taste.

*wink wink - great mind think alike*

Of course yours truly fell again on the "I fell in love with the new arrivals displayed under the bright shiny neon lights" trap today.....


Oh it doesn't look much on picture, but wait till you see it on you....do the catwalk for 20 seconds and voila, I bet you will fall in love with it too. It wraps the feet just nicely, I myself is screaming inside for it.

Too bad its not on sale. Otherwise I'll be happily creating a hole on my wallet. it doesn't come that cheap though....being in the signature collection and all.

*of course, its not as expensive as Aldo. so we can all still think about it*

Perhaps a nice addition to my wardrobe, what say you??

5 comments:

shasha said...

sabar...sabar....

Hanie Ly said...

yg cantik tu la yg tak de less yea zue... sabajele...

dieya said...

omg!!! those shoes are TO DIE FOR!!!
you know how hard it is to find a perfect pair black heels kan? gotta be sexy enough.. high enough.. comfy enough.. not gonna burn a huge hole in credit card (hole kecik still boleh tahan kan ;-p)
my verdict? silalah beli!

Zuraida said...

kan kan kan???

i pun ingat i dah nak kena start balik reinvest in shoes....

:)

Zuraida said...

hanie...

yeap. selalu la terjatuh chenta dekat new arrival.

*grin*