Monday, November 8, 2010

Weekend off - again!

The weekend was fabulous. I played hooky from work. *Wink wink*. After hanging out with my buddies on Friday night I was so not in the working mood...



....nak kerja kat umah???

Way not!

*grin*

Anyways, went to Peek-A-Boo on Friday while everyone else is celebrating Deepavali and my hair turn out great. Despite the fact that my face now looks round like a mushroom, the girls love the new look and thats all that matters....at least I don't look so odd. Perhaps more gym time then I'll manage to rock the hair-do like Jessica Alba....



Oh yeah. That's the do.Same cut and length from before the "zuraida's boy cut era" in 2008. With a decent hair blow I have to admit it can be kinda hot.

Now....to work on the losing weight bit. Its such a bitch.

Sigh.

Since I can't do much about losing weight this very instant, I took a quick trip to Aman Suria and got my nails done at Nail Jewels yesterday. They are having a promo for first trial mani pedi (RM45 only) and 1 hour massage (RM40 only) and since I'm el-cheapo I grabbed both!I have to say the massage is so worth it. Hari ni badan ringan sajo. I suke. And I am rocking the baby pink nails.Though amante does better color. The finish is okay la. I hope it'll last for 2 weeks.

Sigh.

Its gonna be Hari Raya Haji soon. Gotta work out so I can fit back into the kebaya's.

*grin*

Ciao peeps.

2 comments:

shasha said...

sila berlari extra time and no more teh tarik session until Raya Haji..got it??hahahaha...someone gonna miss me so much..aite??

Zuraida said...

ke u will be the one missing me?

hmmmm...