Monday, November 29, 2010

What if Zuraida has short curly hair??? What would she look like???

I've seen in one of the mags in the salon a picture of Victoria Beckham donning the short tousled hair look and I wonder...can I ever rock it?


See see...cantekkan??? I have super straight hair for ages (except for a stint back in 2005 where I don soft curls ala Kelly Clarkson) and I see no point in curling it again because it takes a lot of hard work to maintain a healthy natural curl but then I can't help but wonder....

So last Saturday I got Mi to pull up my hair for Jo's reception at Eastin hotel, and she came up with an up-do with intricate curl details at the back which looks like this...

Oh sila jangan tanya how it looks from upfront sebab seriously, muka aku bulat cam tempayan. Rasa nak bunuh diri rasanya, but then I dont have a friinge long enough to cover the side of my face like I use to (thanks to my super short lady gaga fringe in June....sampai hari ni fringe I tak tumbuh balik) so it makes me kinda super cranky.....

Wth.

6 hours later after pulling out over 50 pins that pulls the hair into place we got these.....


The tousled hair look!!! Voila!!!


Not bad aite?

Now I feel like I want to have curls.

*oh new updates at My Food Diary. Go visit and have a read!*

6 comments:

shasha said...

lawa gak..apa kata kalau??

Zuraida said...

jangan kalau kalau ok....i know I will hate maintaining the curls....nanti rasa semak je.

:)

Balkis Yusoff said...

Nice!apa kata kalau.....=)

Zuraida said...

Waaa...dah ada 2 orang vote suruh perm rambut. mari mari. Sape lagi????

AkUfiZA™ said...

wow that's cool ..
wonder if i can have that style too ;)

Zuraida said...

fiza...

u can!!!! try la yang temporary perm dulu. kalau rasa okay baru buat permanent.

buzz me if you do okay!