Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Mahu mencuba tapi takut akan kegagalan....

They say there is no pain , no gain.

They say unless you try it out, you will never know how it will turn out.

They say if you don't succeed, try and try again.

But then there's always a scary thought...


I am planning to venture into something new, something with risk and I am not sure whether it will turn out well.

Scared?

Of course I am scared. I ni penakut tahap gaban okay, eventhough in real life I look confident and tough.

Sigh.

Kena balik sembahyang hajat mintak petunjuk lebih sikit.

*smile*

But then we can't just sit down and wait for our lives to turn around kan?

Dear God, please give me strength.

2 comments:

Wawa said...

zue, just do it. well, be prepared with the outcome and consequences. but just do it.

what's the worst can happen kan?

whatever it is i wish you well.

:)

Zuraida said...

thanks wawa...