Saturday, December 25, 2010

My Quick Fix Revealed - Me & My 20 day PB experience [This is a sticky post - scroll down for more new updates!]

Losing weight is a bitch...yeah yeah yeah.....but then I can't help but enjoy life's little luxuries that make me gain excess kilos....and having spending less time at the gym really takes its toll on the body so its no surprise that I ballooned to this lil hottie....

That's me and my besti Komala at the recent Cagamas annual dinner on the 25th of November 2010.

Of course I look gorgeous (heheheh!) but then I can't be that proud when I have to try and cover my tummy all night.

OMG its freaking miserable.

And I have to admit that I am starting to get jealous with Ika's slim figure.

*oh yeah, jealousy and envy is part of this....*

4 days later I get my own set of Premium Beautiful (PB) corset.

What? PB?

Yes. Premium Beautiful corset. A set of innerwear distributed under the Hai-O wing with infra-red infused technology to promote body toning and weight loss.

20 days later (now) with no proper diet and exercise (because of my recent ankle sprain that keeps me off my feet for over 10 days now) I still manage to look better....

This is me today. 20 days later.

Rampingkan pinggang ku??? *grin* Oh yes, its most visible at my tummy area and I love it.

Tak percaya?

Meet me in person and I can show you more.

I can also show you how you can achieve the same/even better results.

Call me. If you're interested (of course!). Kalau nak saje borak borak pun boleh.

012-3989696

I'll be in Kuching from the 19th to 22nd December 2010. If you're there and interested to know more (and have a look at the product) feel free to call me.

Trust me. I didn't regret my purchase. You won't either if you've tried.

No comments: