Monday, December 20, 2010

Qucikie post on Kuching Trip Day 1

Oh finally...thank God for civilisation and wireless internet!!!! Fieza and Nieza was kind enough to take me to The Spring (oh shopping centre, I like!!!!) away from the serenity of the beach so I can get connected with high speed internet access (and try out Laksa Sarawak...hehehe....in which at the end I opted against Nasi Ayam, boleh?) so finally, I get to update (some) pictures from my first day in Kuching, Sarawak.



Thats me and Nieza, nak upload banyak lagi gambar but then I keep on dc'ing (so much for HSDPA) so as long as I get to share the blissfull view of the hotel first wiyh y'all.....

That's the view from my room at Damai Puri Resort and Spa Hotel. I wake up in the morning to the sound of the ocean....nyaman ok nyaman.

*grin*

I love chilling by the pool. They have cabanas and lounging chairs overlooking the beach, which is uber cool.

The hotel has its own private beach at the foothills of Mount Santubong, and its peaceful and quiet. I have to say this is the best beach destination I went to in Malaysia next to Perhentian, and its very very clean.


And guess what, the waves was superb. Strong okay, good for surfing.

The girls took me to have my first mee kolok (oh sedap gile) and had seafood at TopSpot @ Kuching. Tonight, we are going for a stroll at the waterfront.

Stay tune for more....

2 comments:

iekaz said...

or darlink... m so jealous!!!!!

Zuraida said...

cantek kan????