Friday, December 3, 2010

Trying Out New Stuff : Hada Labo Whitening Lotion

My Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair Serum dah abis....so its time to get a new bottle. I was contemplating on getting the same thing (and kembali gigih memakainya) till I read FiezaZaza's review on Hada Labo's product here.


With effects sama macam SKII?

Hmmm... interesting.

I came across this product a while back at the pharmacy (being such a pharmacy geek myself who spend hours and hours in one almost 3 times a week) but never ever bought one sebab I malas nak baca label berbahasa korea. Yeah, I biased sikit when the alphabets is not in ABC, eventhough there's translation at the back. But then a lot of bloggers have been raving about it....so I got curious.....

Just to try it out, I bought the Hada Labo Whitening Lotion made from Arbutin. Lets see what happens in 2 weeks.

4 comments:

Uncle Lee said...

Hi Zuraida, first time I read about, 'night repair'.
It works while you asleep?

Couldn't help smile read you spend time at these cosmetic stores....I bet they love you when you smoke your credit cards, ha ha.
Have a pleasant weekend and keep a song in your heart, Lee.

f.i.e.z.a said...

jom kita wat geng hada labo nak? ;P
kulit semakin anjal kannn wah word anjal okkkk.

;)

niQue_naQ said...

oh, ive heard of this! tapi tak pernah try lagi, so please do update how it is nanti ya, thanks! :)

Zuraida said...

Hi Uncle Lee!!!

Long time no see, how have u bee??

*grin*

Thank God I DON'T have a credit card. hahhaha.tak percaya tanya shasha. So less temptation to buy.


Fieza,

Jom jom.....I siap pakai kat scars I kat kaki...hahaha, mana tau effect dia better than bio oil?

Nique-naq,

Gimme 2 weeks ya???

*hus y'all*