Saturday, January 1, 2011

Its 2011 already?

Happy New Year y'all!!!!!

How time flies. It feels like it was just yesterday when I was buzzing around about going off on holiday and how it'll be the long-awaited break time I needed (phewh!!! 2 weeks off from work....bliss!!) and now what do you know, it's coming to an end. In less than 48 hours I will be back at my desk pushing pencils and calculators and OMG, it is weird that I kinda miss it?

Heheheh. See, I don't hate my job after all.

*grin*

Anyways the last 2 weeks had been a blast. I get to catch up on sleep, soak in the sun and enjoy the beach. I get to make new friends and launch a new business venture (with PB of course, which is going alhamdulillah well so far) and I get to eat, eat and eat. Hahahah. That's no surprise at all la kan, for all those who had been following me for ages would now me like an old book already that I love food and that's one thing I always wish to stay away from but will never be able to do. I am blessed that I get to enjoy Kuching's best offerings - mi kolok, sarawak laksa, seafood, kek lapis.....whatever on the menu you name it! - and once back in town, dine with my friends at our fav eateries celebrating another year. So yeah, its been a great 2 weeks.

And now as I say goodbye to 2010, I am back at Peek-A-Boo to get my hair done! Bye bye ugly roots! Mi just got my color done (thank goodness) and I am waiting for the treatment and cut to settle in. I am lucky I made reservations a week earlier, apparently their fully booked!

Sigh.

It'll be awesome, as always.

I have been bloghopping while getting my hair done. I see a lot of bloggers re-capping their 2010 milestones and renewing goals, should I do the same?

I am kinda tired of ticking of a list, can we not do it?

Maybe next year huh?

Generally.....

.....I wish good health.

....I wish prosperity.

....I wish love and joy.

Is that to much to ask? We still haven't got world peace yet.

*grin*

Anyways, I don't want to be greedy. *smile*.I think I'd settle for a another happy year.

Okay, time to tidy up the last bits and shove off last year's dust and start a new chapter.

I wish all of you a great year ahead!

Hugs.

2 comments:

shasha said...

happy new year my friend..!

dieya said...

happy new year to you too zue!