Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Oh Dapat Beg Baru!

I went through the post I have published over the last few days and OMG, semua pasal PB, so lets take a break and share my latest craze (apart from PB of course...)...

Last weekend I berpoco-poco in 3 inch blood red high heels....

Seriously, I didn't expect to ber"poco-poco"an because I never even tried it before but then it was fun!

But then my legs were killing me.

Still, the main thing was I had fun.

Next....I just got the new bag I purchased from BagsKaki from their latest Best Offer Sale Promotion happening now....


It falls just nicely on my (now getting more lighter and smaller) body.

Just got the love the soft leather.

Tarik nafas dalam-dalam.

Just now I had McD's Oreo Berries and omg, nak pengsan rasanya. Sedap nak mati.

:)

Okayla, nak sambung kerja balik.

6 comments:

dieya said...

love the bag! shocking pink that's not too shocking.. sangat cantik!

Zuraida said...

bagus la kita....u love my bag, i love your shoes....we have closet full of stuff we love!!!

*grin*

if you know the price you would love it too...

*grin*

Elyn said...

MOG cantiknyer bag!! kaler die yg menggegar jiwa huhuhu

Zuraida said...

Kan Elyn?

I was contemplating between that bag and Coach Peyton Opart Tote kan tapi at the end I pilih ni sebab macam different....

sekarang macam rasa sangat puashati sebab kaler dia menarik....

Nana said...

wah matching shoe and bag! cantik color dia!! I miss wearing vibrant color. UK ni bosan siot! hehe!

Zuraida said...

nana,

be more adventurous! *grin*

Can't you believe that the shoe is 4 years old?