Monday, January 24, 2011

On a roller coaster ride I can't believe that I am on....

First thing first - I hate roller coasters. But from time to time I do summon the courage to drag myself into one and simply sink in the thrill of the ride - just so that I won't miss the fun and get to experience the zest it brings.

The adrenaline rush is exhilarating, but then I have major issues with fear of heights and speed and so I hated each fall and turn and slide.....but yet from time to time again I'm back on another one just (again) for the fun again.

Its a love-hate thing. I simply can't explain myself.

Over the past few weeks I have been on another one of the so-called roller coaster (not the physically huge one you see in Disneyland, but literally the same because it gives me the same love-hate feeling) and gosh I don't know what I was thinking.

At first it was just out of fun and boredome.

But then when does a girl ever learn that when you mix both of that it can kill the cat too?

Sigh.

It sucks when you are so in-control yet feels out of control.

Exactly like when you are on a roller coaster.

Sigh.

I try not to think about it too much and enjoy the ride. Occasionally scream when I fall but then I'll remind myself its just a ride. Everything will be okay.

Hopefully I will still be in one piece at the end of it all.

No comments: