Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Apakah?

When men woes....

Maybe I didn't hold you,
All those lonely lonely times,
And I guess I've never told you
I'm so happy that you're mine
If I make you feel second best,
Girl I'm sorry I was blind

You were always on my mind....

*Lyrics from You Were Always on My Mind - Elvis Presley*

Boleh percaya ke?

Jangan.

Most of the time men say things that they didn't mean to, half of the time they don't understand crap of whatever they say anyway. Sounds like a pessimistic view on woes? Perhaps. But a girl need to keep their head up and judgement clear. Especially when such woes comes from and ex.

Now understand why we can never be friends with ex's? Unless you can set aside all the mushy mushy feelings you have nurtured for the past xx years then no, best to steer clear of the ex's because hey, they're like a whole new bread of predators set free to (again!) break your heart. In this context, its way easier to hate and be the b*tch, rather than forgive and forget.

Sigh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

super LIKE the entry! :)

-dewi-

Zuraida said...

thanks dewi!

dieya said...

hahaha spot on!
whoever listens to elvis' love advice anyway :-D

Zuraida said...

dieya,

true enough. never trust elvis. hahahah!