Wednesday, February 9, 2011

In between piles of work I......

It has been a hectic week, despite the long holidays and all. I am swamped with work, stressed to the brim and in desperate need to break free from the office. My short holiday stint in December seems like ages ago and gosh I wish I can just run out of time and be out of this madness.

Sigh.

Anyways, what need to be done needs to be done. Period. No excuses. So here I am trying to give my best despite all I'm going through and praying very very hard that at the end of the day I'll still manage to get through this in one piece.

Over lunch I ran to Rock Corner for a dose of new music, my playlist is simply boring me already and I want for new jazz or bossa number (oh yeah, I can be pretty boring sometimes, but I end up with a copy of Christian Bautista's CD and simply loving its tunes, one of my personal favourite now is.....




You are my first romance
And I’m willing to take a chance
That ’till life is through
I’ll still be loving you

I will be true to you
Just a promise from you will do
From the very start
Please be careful with my heart


Aaaahhhh....

Hehehehe. lagu chenta lagi?

Bear with me. There's shortage of soothing music I can listen to these days.

Good news coming up! Soon!

:)

Have a great week ahead peeps,in case I fail to drop by again.

:)

2 comments:

shasha said...

lagu cinta ada makna?? hahahaha...aku terhidu sesuatu...sila report kepada penasihat utama yaa....

Zuraida said...

lagu cinta takde makna ok.

:P

Aku baru beli CD Christian Bautista baru...lagu ni paling best....