Wednesday, February 16, 2011

To those who misses me....

Its been a week or so since my last post. Don't worry. I was only busy, but I am doing fine (almost!). I have kept myself posted from time to time with updates from other blogs but I have not had the time to post updates myself because I can't think much about anything else but work lately, its taking a huge tol on my overall well-being...

Sigh...


Tapi takpe, maintain lagi...

*grin*

I had fun last weekend at Nikki's CNY party. I get to catch up with friends, meet great people and the food is over the top, Nikki's husband is a really really good cook and gosh men who can cook is a dime in a dozen.

Plus, I manage to multiply the very few bucks I have with me enough to earn myself two pairs of new shoes, one of it is a super sexy high heel gladiators...



Oh bile la boleh pakai ni?

It was on sale in BVII and I was freaking tempted, so what the heck. Money definitely well spent.

*Komala, nak pinjam? heheheheh!!!*

Got.to.get.back.to.my.(SUPERDUPERSTRESSFUL).Work.

4 comments:

dieya said...

was wondering where hv u been.. bz rupanya ;-)

Zuraida said...

OMG, work IS crazy!

a month or so to go. must have faith.

sigh.

dot said...

Dig the heels babeh ;). Bile nak datang umah aku nih? aku perlu update movie bank aku. hehe

Zuraida said...

cik dot, aku lately weekend kerja, weekday balik pukul 10 ke atas, ko dah tido la that time babe. Nanti bila aku dah free sikit aku call ko ye?