Saturday, March 19, 2011

I just have to admit, commitment scares the s*it out of me....

Its not exactly rocket science. But then so much things had happened and over the years, I somewhat became a chicken when it comes to commitment because seriously, to even think about having a relationship scares the hell out of me. Not that I don't want to be in love and schmoozy and all gooey and hopefull and happy but then I can't help but think about the pain of a break up as well....

...oh yes I have serious trust issues.



But takkan nak bersendirian selamanya kan

*chewahh!*

I suppose there will be a day when I would finally be swept off my feet and that that one person will make me forget that all the pain had ever existed.

Remember the young innocent feeling when you first fell for a guy?

The only thing you ever think of is just about having fun and laugh?

I wonder when things got so complicated.

Somewhere in the past decade I had evolved to being more of a sceptic. My priorities changed. I use to be quite non-chalant when it comes to love, now I am just to carefull of a lot of things...

...in which has its pros and cons.


I just wish for someone who can finally make me feel at ease, calm my heart and share those little things in life.

Just for one person that can make simple things feel extraordinary, without even trying.

Sigh.

Is that too much to ask?

Or am I just to scared again, to try?

5 comments:

shasha said...

belum cuba belum tahu....kan?

dieya said...

when it comes to the big M, my principle is simple - the day i'm ready to be married is the day i'm ready to be divorced. who knows what will happen in the future. hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

till then, lets pray and group hug!

nothing substantial said...

maybe u juz gotta let go.
let fate takes its own course.
stop bein' too analytical.

Zuraida said...

shasha,

ho yeah.

dieya,

hmm , is that a good thing or a bad thing that you think of divorce the instant you get married?

*wink wink*

nothing substantial,

stop telling ppl what to do. :P

Zuraida said...

Dear Nothing substantial,

Don't be such a prick. If you don't like what you read, instead of being judgemental and pricky, might as well you just shut the hell up.

Perhaps all this "i am oh so good and all mighty" attitude of yours comes from your oh-so-perfect life, so please, take your rosy ass somewhere and stop bashing others.

Thank you.

Peace!