Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Cleaning up up and away....

I am really feeling on top of the world as I reached the final days at my existing employers office. Heaven okay when you can be tardy and no one even bothered to ask where you were and why you are late by a minute because seriously, I don't think anyone cares anymore. Hahahahah! Anyways, just received my exit forms and currently slowly ticking it off while cleaning off my desk of all the junk I've collected over the past 2 years....

....how time flies no?

I buried a pile of *shhoooohhhhh* for later, hahahhha, tapi takpe , I know they're more than able to clean it up when I am gone. I have been brushing up my taichi skill this past month anyway so its no surprise that not even a single person asked me to sign off on anything these days anymore....phewh.....I trained them well....hahahahah!

Okay, too much info.

By the way the drawers are empty. I am planning to empty out half of the desk tomorrow and do softcopy clean ups while I am at it. Hopefully I have enough disk space for all my work because I have to admit, being a tv series buff takes up a huge amount of hard disk space on the external drive and I didn't get a new hard drive just because I decided to leave so crossing my fingers that I have ample room for at least my music and my pictures.

*grin*

2 days and counting. Ahhhh, can't wait for the Labor Day break.

*grin*

No comments: