Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Coming soon - Zuraida's Extreme Fitness Challenge!

Thanks to deal sites like MyDeals and Groupsmore, I am bringing to you something to look forward to in May and June 2011. What's the big huha you say???

Its my very own fitness challenge!!!!

*grin*

Ho yeah, you guys must be rolling on the floor saying that I'm freaking myself out and I am doomed to fail after my first class but here I am, just like I am committed to my 30 days blog challenge , challengeing myself to post detail accounts on my journey completing these two fitness vouchers I have recently purchased....


For RM28 this is a great bargain, becaus people usually pay close to RM300 for a months session and even if you sign up for personal training, RM100 plus per session. So this is as cheap as it can gets. I was lured with the curiosity of how challengeing it can be, noting a friend that says she can lose about 10 kilos and shape up within the month, so hell, RM28 is a small fare even cheaper than a one-trial cost.

And so I bought a voucher and had just recently signed up.

I start on 3rd may. Class every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.

Follow me in May 2011 for day to day account on (what most probably the most gruesome) workout. I hope I can carry my camera and the instructors is as cute as my friend claim.

Recently I find another deal on Groupsmore that I like....

*unlimited yoga classes at My Yoga Sanctuary @ Damansara Perdana for RM28*

I suppose 28 is my lucky number. All th e deals are on for RM28.

After BeYoga I have been hunting for another yoga joint that can offer me the bliss I use to have at BeYoga. Shame on me for not being a disciplined avid yogi. Selalu miss class. Now that its no longer there I yearn for it, simply because I never found a place who has the same attention to detail when it comes to being in the yoga class.

And since Yoga Santuary has the same instructor as BeYoga, I couldn't miss the chance to grab the deal and try it out myself.

*Azmi Samdjaga - founder and instructor @ Yoga Sanctuary - picture credit to yogasanc.com*

I have never been to Azmi's class back in BeYoga because from the looks of it, it was simply brutal. But perhaps I should, so from now on I better buck up on my basics, so that when I do go to his classes in June 2011 (oh yeah, I plan to start once I completed the bootcamp) I will be at least physically ready to bend my muscles and flex my body under the instruction of one of the countries top yoga instructor.

*beautiful isn't it?? - picture credit to yogasanc.com*

The deal is still on. Just log on to Groupsmore.com and get your vouchers, maybe we can even meet in class!

Stay on this page and follow my journey!!!!!

2 comments:

niQue_naQ said...

ooo my frend signed up for the bootcamp nie! its near pj old town sana...mcm menarik, its like military training la kan? hehe u go first nanti review tau! :p :p

Zuraida said...

dear nique_naq,

of course, sure!!! I just hope i won't bail midway sebab kepenatan....i ni lembik sikit tak suka orang push push...