Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 11 – A picture of my favorite memory

I ran through the photos in my pictures and its quite apparent that my best memories mostly include this people....

*Me, Komala and Wen Chu - Vietnam 2009*

Oh we have gone places - across Malaysia - from way upward in Vietnam, accros Thailand and down south to Singapore over the half a decade of friendship, and gosh, we ain't stopping there, we would go to more places together if we could. Just you wait. *grin*.

And I seem to have a lot of favourite photos of us....like all the photos of us goofing in Vietnam....





Oh I miss my girls.....and my most recent favourite...

Soaking wet after a boat trip to our hotel in Tioman last year.

Babes,

Thank you for the good times. And yes, I am looking forward to many more!!!! Love u lots!

2 comments:

dieya said...

hey u know what, i think i know ur friend komala! kalau i x salah org.. she was my classmate during pre-u at mmu melaka. group 42 - our class number. small world!

Zuraida said...

dieya,

actually i know that you know her. hahahahah!!!