Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 12 – My current relationship, if single discuss how single life is.

*should I say its a bit complicated now?*

I'm definitely not married (phewh!!! Thank God for that!!! ). After all this time I had finally come to terms that this is for the best (alhamdullilah, I am counting my blessings) and I can't be more grateful over what I have now.

I am surely still looking for the right guy. Perhaps not so much of looking because I now somewhat expect him to just appear and whisk me off my feet instead of socially going around and getting to know people. I know I know, it won't get me anywhere at the rate that I am going at the moment but what's the point of forcing things right? If it is meant to happen you'll end up with someone you bump at the grocery store, or the library , or at Starbucks.....if its not meant to be then date all you want nothing will happen anyway.

*grin - oh yeah, I learned from someone else's experience. I am so not gonna be like her. roll eyes*

What I do know for sure I am more mature now. I get to know myself better, my preferences, what I can or can't live without and what I am looking for in a guy. Perhaps if there is a possibility of a new relationship, the next one will be a better, more fulfilling one.

Let's all hope for the best.

No comments: