Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 14 – A TV show you’re currently addicted to.

Can you believe that I download about 50 episodes of tv series every week?

And so believe. That's 50 hours every week glued to my 10 inch laptop screen - I so need to start saving and invest in a HD TV.

I have a recent obsession to the undead.

Okay. Its nothing recent. It reflects in books (Twilight, The Undead series, The Fallen series) as well, and I have been hooked to Angel since way back then so it seems natural that I moved on to the latest fad in Vampire series....

*The Vampire Diaries, now airing Season 2*

But that episodes are sugarcoated. Want to go darker with a lil bit more drama?

Well, try and get a taste of this....

*Being Human - The UK Version*

It tells a story of a vampire Mitchell who's trying to get off blood, with his sidekick George the werewolf, and a ghost Annie.

All three trying their best to be as normal - as human- as possible.

*grin*

I was hooked by the end of Season 2, and was all so gratefull coz they already aired Season 3 where they have....

* Nina - the other werewolf*

How ironic is it that you have a pair of werewolves and you name them George and Nina?

I love the suspense and drama, but then again vampire series is not necessarily everyone's cup of tea. What intrigues me is that the episodes play a lot of scenes with such emotion, I don't feel a tiny bit as the hour passed by and still wants more.

They have a spin off with a US version....

*same character different cast?*

I have yet to view and pass a verdict but then we'll see, perhaps I can slot some time over the weekends.

Say bye to Gossip Girls.

xoxo

2 comments:

dieya said...

i'm so outdated when it comes to tv series. balik2 tengok CSI, grey's and desp hsewives. yg lain tak terikut dah.

Zuraida said...

I pulak kalau boleh semua nak tengok. hahaahaha....