Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 15 – Something I don’t leave the house without.

Me?

Hahahahah! Would that count? Like ever?

I suppose I can't leave the house without my set of keys - the house keys, the car keys and the parking pass. That's a must, because I diligently lock up the house and I won't go out without my car (unless someone picks me up).

Then I will have my wallet (oh nyawaku) and my handphone (another nyawaku). God knows how the invention of Iphone had turned me into a techno freak and how I can't keep my hands off it because I consistently need my FB/blog/email fix. Screw the rest of the world, I'm cool when I have my Iphone with me.

*okay that doesn't apply where there's no wifi or 3G access. Perhaps I'll die. Hmmm....Encik Digi....can you make sure you have access at least at the islands???*

What else what else?

Thats basically it.

I'm not that crazy over make-up. I can live without it.

I don't have a jewellery I need to wear 24-7 either.

And I am not picky over the clothes I wear.

Sigh.

See.

So easy going and low maintenance. Itu pun ramai orang complain lagi.

:P

Oh, I won't leave the house without a shoe.

:D

No comments: