Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 23 – 15 facts about me.

I have been stalling this entry because I simply can't gage what to write. It's kinda boring to reveal the obvious, and I don't wish to reveal to much either....

*grin*

Still, its part of the 30 day challenge so here it goes....

1. Love to start the day with a smile.


I believe a day that starts with a smile can be a start to a very good day ahead and the simplest gesture is so infectious, it made others have a great day too. So smile on.

2. Still trying to find my inner peace.


In some way yoga helps. It calms me. So I try to practice as much as I can, though I have to say that I am not quite disciplined.

3. I am human. I forget a lot of things, but I am blessed that the good things that mattered are still with me till today.

4. I try to take a lot of things positively. In many ways, this help me to be unbiased to a point that some people thinks that I am borderline naive.

Still....don't take things at face value. I just don't judge. Don't take it as stupidity.

5. People think I don't care much about others or whats happening to the world but seriously, deep inside I do. There are times when people lash at me and think hey, lets just drill her more because she won't feel the pain anyway, she acts as if she doesn't care but then I suppose you only see my coping mechanism....the one that veils the pain and make me look strong.

The "I-don't-care-what-you-do-coz-it-won't-break-me" veil.

Sigh.

But then its true.

It could sting. I could pretend strong. Then when all hell is over I do came up strong.

You get to lash out. I get to build character. Win-win.

*grin*

6. Just because you talk about me behind my back doesn't mean I don't know about it. And yes, the mean comments too.

*tetiba? relates to 4 and 5 actually*

But its okay. I understand. I forgive you. Life is too short for hate and resentment, lets kiss and make up and make the world a better place.

7. Missed Izzy my black kitty cat a lot. Now I understand why some people still look at photos of their cat. Sigh. My feelings towards the old furball is irreplaceable.

Comelkan dia????

*sob sob*

8. Thinks that everyone deserves a second chance but then the recipient shouldn't expect too much out of second chances because it may not be as good as the one that you earlier had. Sometimes we have high expectations over things because you miss the things that you use to have. People try too hard when they get a second chance it ruins all hope for different opportunities. The future can be better if not plagued by old memories, so second chances should be about making a fresh start, not rekindling old memoirs.

9. Its not easy to let go of something that you care but if its never meant to be why hold on to it? Set it free...if it comes back, its yours.

10. Miss my weekend breakfast sessions with Tina at Bangsar. Sigh. Those were the good old days....

11. Hates the fact that I am developing wrinkles and dark circle in record breaking time. Gone are the days when I can easily cheat 10 years off my actual age. grrrr.....

12. Have this utmost sense of loyalty to my employers even when I just sign on for a month. Lepas tu macam gila nak prove my self-worthiness and justify that I deserve the role I am assigned to than any other. Eventually after 2 years I start to seek for self-actualisation, and then I demand more and my loyalty can start to be open to question.

*grin*

13. Believes that there's not enough pampering in the world for a girl and that every girl deserves a pampering everyday....so go treat your cuticles, do facials, have that jacuzzi bath or simply relax by the pool.....you girls deserve it!

*hahahahah!!! that's to justify my recent excessive self pampering mode!*

14. Still experience major wardrobe malfunction and secretly wishing for a personal stylist with unlimited supplies of shoes, bags, clothes, make-up and accessories to be available 24-7 and can turn me to a supergourgeous human being in a jiffy. Alas that only happens to movie stars and my mom never teach me to act and become a movie star when I was young because I suppose all parents think that its better to bring home good grade because it promises a solid future.

In a way my parents have a point. My existing career path does give me a solid livelihood. I just wish it came with something more.

*gosh, how you wish you have millions per movie?*

15. During my last interview (or if you call it an interview) my referrer referred me as " what you see is what you get". I wished he puffed it with "added bonus of good attitude...bla...bla....bla...." hahahaha!!!! But then I suppose that's true. I hate backstabbing office politics , I love to simply being able to do my job very well and have fun while I am at it.

Phewh. There you go. 15 facts. Heheheheh! Not as bad as I have expected it to go. What's your 15 facts?

2 comments:

Xuriana said...

awwww.. i miss our breakfast session too.. i tell u what, next weekend kita hangout ok? i will tell my mum awal-awal so that she cannot refuse haha..

Zuraida said...

Darling...

next weekend both of us are on holiday la...heheheh...