Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 7 – A photo of an animal I’d love to keep as a pet.

I have a cat. Okay, I use to have 2 cats, but now I have only one lonely lil cat that meows 24-7 out of boredom. I am not a fish person because all my fish died on me. Okay la, actually a lot of pets died on me at one point of time it was safer to keep cyber pets rather than actual pet but then thank God this one lives on....

*Bobo watching House. Ho yeah, he took a liking at the narcissistic doctor. Don't ask me why, I have totally no idea*

I suppose being a movie and tv series buff myself the habit kinda rub-off to the pets. So far he can watch anything, but hesimply hates CSI.

That again, don't ask me why. I am a criminal series freak....and I keep on getting "the look" from my cat macam muka tak puas hati everytime those series are on.

I remember Izzy use to love Gossip Girls she'll diligently sit in front of the tv until the series end.

Sigh.

I miss that black furball.

No comments: