Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 9 – A photo of the item you last purchased.

A month back I buzzed Pauline from Bagskaki to get my hand on these two beauties....

*New Coach Enamel Snap Hoop Earrings*

*New Kristim Pearl Pendant Necklace*

Both from Coach.com.

And was I jumping with joy yesterday when I got this email from Pauline....

*Click to enlarge message. THE ITEMS HAD ARRIVED!!!!!*

Oh doing the chicken dance!

There's more than one reason to do the chicken dance though.

In the same (long email) my dear Pauline just threw me a discount for being a loyal customer. *wink wink* So I am doing extra chicken dances for getting new arrival coach jewelleries (which is not yet in local stores!!!!! Tak percaya I dah check kat Gardens :P!) at discounted price.

*it pays to be loyal customers...me likey!!!*

So I already transferred the final payment and it'll be in my hands by next week.

*grin*

Okayla, not exactly the photo of my last purchase but its my latest payment made to purchase, so technically menjawab soalan hari ini ke idok?

Will post them when I it arrives! Stay tune!

No comments: