Thursday, April 28, 2011

Last Working Day....weehoo!!!! (2011)

Tak banyak idea nak buat tajuk apa so kena recycle tajuk lama. *grin*. Kalau kes memang every 2 tahun resign ha lagila selalu ada entry tajuk yang sama....hahaha....

Anyways....

...today is my last day in Cagamas.

It felt surreal. Finally. I get to leave.

Yeay!!

Actually I have mixed feelings. But then I am human. I am weak to better opportunities laid bare upon me out there.

I have completed my sign off checklist and now I am just counting minutes to leave. Ngeh ngeh ngeh....soka. Kalau boleh cabut sekakrang pantas je aku blah kan. Hahahaha. Tapi tak boleh, jangan bersifat keji.

I got to get the week off till Labor Day and then new cycle starts.

*grin*

We can look forward to more new and exciting things....

....a new job.

...the end of the 30 day blog post challenge . yeah yeah yeah, i hutang 5 lagi post. I know. Will try and do so before the end of the month.

....a mini weekend break to Port Dickson with my favourite gal pals. *huge hooray!*

....the extreme fitness challenge. *hohoho!!!!!*

...Singapore Sale trip (coming in June!).

So far that's it but I'm psych!

Adios. Wishing you all the best out there too!

2 comments:

sherrina said...

Wah....keje dimana pula lepas ni?

Zuraida said...

Kak Sherry,

Kat CIMB Damansara.

:)