Monday, May 30, 2011

Al-fatihah

The last couple of weeks had been surreal. I am still coping with workload and new environment adjustments, still trying to adjust my timings and workpace to a new routine so every day is a struggle to improve my timing of deliverables. Expectations are high and I hate to dissapoint anyone, so I tried to push myself to be better.
 
As I go through my morning routine today I received a shocking news.
 
My ex, Arif, had recently passed away.
 
I have to admit that I don't know how to react. It's been a while since his name was ever mentioned, and I have long since buried everything even remotely related to him so I would never have to be reminded of the past but then the fact sounds impossible to believe at first.
 
It silenced me a bit. But only Gods knows best. May he rest in peace.

1 comment:

mylife said...

its a shocking news... but then, betul janji Allah, "Ada hikmah di sebalik setiap kejadian"...

Al-Fatihah