Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday Ramblings

I went to Starbucks during lunch so I can take advantage of the free wifi access today. I brought my laptop to work today because I plan to meet a friend after work to discuss some stuff, so since I have my lappy with me I thought I could blog during lunch hours. An hour and a cup of latte later my blog page was still empty as I busied myself bloghopping and updating Facebook.
 
Sigh.
 
There you go. Time flies.
 
Today is better than yesterday. Yeay to me! I attempted a few stuff, and alhamdullillah, now I get to cross it off a long list of "Things To Learn" and somehow I was freaking proud of myself, even when the thing that I did was easy and small. Heheheh.... a little bit goes a long way.
 
*grin*
 
By the way its the weekend again y'all!!!
 
Time flies kan? Its already the second week of May, soon half a year has already gone. I still haven't finished my 30 day blog challenge , perhaps I should auto publish them all over the weekend. I decided to skip the bootcamp because I found out from a friend that they still go on with the camp in the rain. Oh sayo tak boleh kena hujan.....nanti domam. Sigh. And it has been raining a lot lately especially in the early mornings, so I am writing off the bootcamp cost to "acceptable losses". I figured maybe the cost will outweight the benefits because if I do fall sick, it will take a lot of money to get me in good shape again sebab I ni kalau demam memang sangat la lama nak baik balik, so best forget about it.
 
And now that I'm skipping bootcamp I can go and redeem the yoga voucher earlier. I should check out the class schedules and see if they have weekend hot yoga classes. Its time to start burning 650 calories per hour and sweat it all off.
 
Sigh.
 
Since I have not been able to go all active in FB I have been meddling with the calorie counter for the past 3 days. Demmit, my food intake hits almost 2000 calories per day, no wonder la berat naik mendadak kan. Shame on me. I have to start portion control again. Wish me luck!!
 
Till later, have a great weekend!

No comments: