Thursday, October 20, 2011

Coz its easier to share the photos - my Krabi trip part 1 - the hotel!

A few people buzzed me about my last trip to Krabi, so sorry the post was not up kat sana sebab the hotel has no wireless and free access at the public area is limited to 30 minutes je before they buzz you off, so penat je la aku menghurung lappy ni sampai Thailand but then entrynya...zilch! Nak update via my Digi Broadband sometimes line dia punya la slow ya amat....so tunggu je la balik umah then layan Unifi (yeah, Unifi rocks!!!).

To tell all about the trip is going to take me a couple of entries because there's just so much to share....so the first entry is dedicated to the hotel! hahahah!


I have to credit my recent trip to Nina Sweettooth...thanks darl for inviting me to your company trip (ho yeah, I crashed her company trip...boleh?). I love your officemates, they're very friendly and it was fun to get to hang out with everyone. The holiday was beyond cool. So sorry that you have to endure me coughing my tush out for 3 straight days....

*Grin*

If ever anyone ever wants a recommendation of where to stay I would stay firstly, stay at Ao Nang. Why, because its easy access to the beach, to the islands (the jetty is about 15 minutes away by bus) and everything else (shopping, food, etc). There are a lot of hotels to stay (from budget to 4 star) and they have quite a selection of restaurants (so no need to worry about food) and drinking holes (for people who enjoys the night scene). As for me and Nina kitorang ni kaki shopping, so there's a satisfying long row of shops to go to and grab stuff at super el cheapo prices (bikini for RM30, anyone? Tote for RM30, anyone?  Gelang pearl for RM10, anyone?) so we spent our nights bargaining and hitting the spa's.....

...oh yes, cheap spa's. What's not to love? They are way cheaper than Phuket.

Anyhow.....

By the third day look at the contented me lazing by the pool...


I bet you're expecting a bikini clad hottie, too bad. hahahah!!!! Dapat muka sajo. Since I didn't swim (orang demam la katakan) so I end up by the pool with my Jemima J novel while Nina hit the pool....

I suppose you're expecting Nina in a bikini kan? Hahahaah! All you get is a pic of a novel.

Moving on...

We stayed at Ao Nang Villa Resort, and look at the pool.....


Gorgeous ain't it?

I love a hotel when the layout is fancy. I am so lucky that they booked a cool place to stay.



I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who wants to visit. The rooms are resortlike, so the place is so spacious. And the rooms were fancy (for the price that we paid) so yeah....love it!






*ho yeah, my room is overlooking the pool. Too bad the verandah was small, kalau besar macam kat Damai Puri aku dah beryoga dah kat bilik tu*


Another thing to love about the hotel is that it's overlooking the sea. Since the Ao Nang area is quite developed, some hotels are located a bit far out from the beach, so takde la bukak verandah terus nampak beach.


This is along the way en route to the open air restaurant where we have breakfast buffet every morning. They even have open air massage area around the garden and overlooking the beach, and when we were there , they have promo of 50% off on all services between 10am to 2pm....cool kan. Massage satu badan sejam baru 150 baht *giggles*. Tiap tiap hari pi massage 2 jam. Siap buat mani pedi. 3 hari cost spa belum tentu cecah RM100.

The feeling of relaxation? Priceless.

Chewah, buat iklan Mastercard pulak. By the way they only accept cash. *giggles*

This is the row facing the beach. Macam ada mini street kat belakang tu.....


And voila!!!! Ao Nang beach....at our very own doorstep....


Seronok okay pagi pagi lepas breakfast jalan kat area belakang mengadap beach ni. Rasa aman je. Then sila bawa camera sekali boleh camho.

Anyways....

The town facing side id not so bad either....


I have to say they have everything sampai Starbucks, McD and Swenson pun ada. Jalan je. Kalau jalan on normal walking pace and tak stop shopping barang bargain bargain bagai nak rak maybe dalam maybe 45 minit boleh habis the whole row.

Yeah, itu adalah row yang panjang, Sakit kaki jalan kalau tak pakai sandals.

And jangan risau, selang 3 kedai ada farmasi.....belok sikit satu blok mesti jumpa 7Eleven, so yeah...sangat la convenient....especially for me (that was sick the whole trip tapi gatal jugak nak pi jalan jalan!).


And kalau penat boleh berhenti by the side of the road and have chocolate and banana pancake...


Ini ala-ala roti tisu (but slightly thicker) smothered in a generous amount of choc fudge and bananas.

Yummeyh!

Anyways the hotels in the area looks pretty decent, and its very very easy to get tut tut or cab at the area to reach other parts of Krabi so Ao Nang is a great place to stay.

Till my next Krabi post. Stay tune!

2 comments:

Sweettooth said...

ni dah mcm blog i pula, penuh dgn muka2 i je :D

Zuraida said...

u kira jadi model i, boleh???