Friday, November 4, 2011

Guess what...how many yoga poses can you capture in a day???

My cousin and I took a short road trip to Ipoh today - to the Lost World of Tambun to be exact - and apart from enjoying the park like everyone else, we both had fallen into snapping pics in yoga poses all dau long. Grin. Selama ni aku la paling penakut kan sebab despite being quite flexible, I am definitely scared that I might look horrible in a pose but what do you know....it ain't that bad at all.....


Seriously....tak tipu.

Of course we tried the beginner level poses la kan, tade la tetiba nak buat crow pose ke, scorpion ke, headstand ke.....mati la kan ko kat public places buat those impossible moves, memang saje cari attention la kan.

I bet NIna would be excited when she sees these photos....here are my top pics from today's yoga posing journey....

 













Not that bad kan? After 3 days of practice during my holidays.....

*grin*

Imagine what I can do if I practice every day for the next 12 months?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are truly correct with this piece!

Sweettooth said...

wah3....good, keep on doing it :D

dot said...

You did good babe. Making me feel like going to my yoga classes again. hehe. Let's set a date to go together want ah?

Zuraida said...

Dot...jom.tapi sabtu aku dah mmg ada kelas kat upward, so kalau mau pi hot yoga on sundays blh? Dapat free ka?