Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Current read - The Notebook


Summer romances begin for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common. They're shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, fleeting glimpse of eternity, and in a flash they're gone. 


I have started reading since a couple of days back, alas I still haven't passed the 50th page because I have my own thoughts remains unsettled. This and a bunch of other books I bought in last years big bad wolf event remains untouched at home.....significant tell over how much time I have lately for myself (yeah....that few!).


Perhaps I should start reading before I sleep again. Might help with the nerves and the migraine thingy.


And it helps me sleep and wake-up earlier....perhaps it'll bring me back to yoga. (oh miss!).


Wish me luck. *wink!~*

No comments: