Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The second time around.....

I suppose at times when you least expected, God gives you surprises to test how far you are willing to stretch yourself and how strong your faith can be. Of course, so far this year has been great.....and I am more than grateful with everything I am blessed with but recent turn of events had made me realised that life is fragile, relationships are earned and can be lost - and that perhaps we don't put that much effort in things that matter most that until the day when the most unthinkable or most impossible thing that could happen actually happened - your heart skip a heartbeat and reveals a hole filled with pain.

After so much you blessings you have given me how could you even think of taking the one thing that matter away? 


We have gone through this before, and we will go through this again. 

Chin up.

Be strong mom. I know I don't say it often enough, but I do love you.

1 comment:

Xuriana said...

warm hugs to your mum!

xx