Thursday, June 14, 2012

Counting down....


Its been a tiring week. I have been trying to juggle work and classes and the house refurbishment, and I never thought I have collected so much rubbish and junk. Sigh. Time to let go some of the things I own and start making more space.

I think its about time to do some cleaning up anyway. All the clutter is cluttering my personal life, in which is a bad thing. I can use some decluttering, especially now that I have a lot of things to look forward to.

Like the Koh Sa Mui trip due on Monday...

...tick tock tick tock.

I am definitely excited. Its my first trip away (alone) and I plan to use it to my very own advantage - scheduled a cruise, looked up for recommended yoga spot, planned for spa time - since I have done a bit of reading and there's nothing much to do there besides relax.

*grin*

Just got to love it.

It'll be my 31st birthday on Monday. Leaving the country to a place with lots of sand and sun is like a dream come true. - at least that was what I thought when I first arranged for it in March - but then I can't help but wish for that one person to be there with me.....

....for without him, no matter where I go, my heart will be left behind.

No comments: