Friday, August 31, 2012

Did anybody ever tell you not to blog and eat at the same time?

Having dinner post movie marathon and it certainly sucks having dinner alone so voila.....here I am with my lappy and typing my heart out....over dinner. I feel like Carrie Bradshaw all of a sudden, like at this very moment I am spilling the beans over the next "it" thing. Gila kuat berangan. *grin*

I decided that I need a day on my own to recollect my thoughts and plan out what I need to do over the next few months. Class is starting again next weekend and if I don't clean up my shit and unfinished business left lying around, God knows things are gonna be pretty messy. So far a day had gone by and I had done zero on configuring my thoughts and a lot on movie catchup, coffee and adding extra credits on my card. Jeez. Thinking is exhausting. I went on a mini break and suddenly I felt like I'm warped somewhere else and voila...time passed?

Sigh.

*thank you for the delicious pan seared salmon. though the patotoes taste a bit undercooked, the rest of the meal is awesome*

Starting tomorrow I am eating healthy.

I want to quick smoking. But since almost everyone around me is smoking I wonder why I even bothered. It felt like the right thing to do (considering all the health related problems people my age are facing now) but somehow I am still a 50-50 in this.

I have to start exercising again. Gaining weight is a bitch (and so we chant over and over again) and lately I have all these unnecessary energy that needs to be channeled out. And yes, I am getting slightly bored to. I am pissed with my own tardiness because I definitely know that I can do better at this tapi biasala.....my lazy bone is extra heavy lately.

Thanks but no thanks.

I need to...

...run, 5 miles a day.

....swim, to work on my heart and the fat at my lower back....

....do yoga, to calm myself.

And in between, fit time to read for a doctoral thesis.

Thank God I have no kids. Not that I don't want them....of course I want them someday, but at least, not having them today gives me room to do things that I am doing now.

Hell yeah, alasan. I bet if I have kids now I will not be doing what I am doing now and will be a totally different person. But then is it for the best? That I will never ever know.

I need to spring clean. Especially my wardrobe (again). Was it last 3 months when I last reorganised the room, how come suddenly it felt so cluttered?

Must have been all the travel bags. I have yet to unpack. To come to think of it I will be flying again pretty soon and then there will be another luggage roaming around.

Hmmmm....

Finally! Thoughts organised!

Phewh! Who would have thought I would get it done over dinner?

Till then!

No comments: