Thursday, August 30, 2012

On missing someone far away

I have to say that I am not a fan of long distance relationships because distance don't usually make my heart grow fonder. To be frankly speaking, I am a women of many issues. I may be bold and upfront in getting things done but hey, relationship drive me bonkers and having your beau miles away opens room for mischief and distrust. Well fine, I have trust issues. But who doesn't?

To many, this entry might seem as a shocker but to the rest that is dear to me, I have been seeing someone for a while now. Its hard to talk about it because the thing is still new but I have been itching to ramble about it because sometimes it just drives me to the edge so I suppose I am going to have to give the anonymous writing a go. Hey, if I ramble it vague enough its just me rambling crap right? To my mom who might well be reading about this (and I have yet to tell her till now because I am not sure if this is heading anywhere and I don't want to mess her mind right now with things that are uncertain), we will talk about it when I am ready, in which right now is not it.

*so I am going to write more posts asap over the next couple of days so that this entry will push down asap. Crazy, yes. But I am crossing my fingers that I don't have to have the talk.

Back to writing....

And they say when you are miles apart communication is key. But omg its so difficult to understand when you both speak a different language (literally) and interpret things differently. And on days when either one of you just don't want to speak and the other expects otherwise, its even worse. Because there are days when I feel all chatty and clingy and all I get was.....

*crickets*

Ho yeah.

And when it's my turn to give him the crickets - expects a "why you put me on que?" look.

Literally speaking.

After a while I ended up being sarcastic. Or at least I tried to be sarcastic at first. Because my new man doesn't really open up that much, it simply drives me crazy when I am ignored, and so one day it hit me to just give him a piece of my mind....


Its funny how after a while, he seems to manage to read between the lines and when I am feeling a bit dissed (like in the next message...when the question of dah sampai received only a reply after what....3 hours?) and he came up with a more creative answer....


*smile*

When he evolved to that how can you keep yourself mad?

And so it happens today is one of those days when I missed him like crazy (since he's been away for more than a week now...yeah bummer) and being his busy self ignores me the whole day. When he did text me much later this evening he made it brief and told me he's gonna call it a day. Was I annoyed since obviously I was expecting a "how was your day conversation"  and so I texted back "K. I had a great day. Good nite then".

Guess what he replied?

Miss u?

Yes.

And guess what unfolds?


Oh my. Makin creative.

There and then my heart melts.

Tak jadi marah.

Sigh.

Come home soon love.

No comments: