Friday, August 31, 2012

Selamat Hari Merdeka ke-55!!!

Happy Merdeka Day everyone!!!!

Another year of independance, no doubt we have achieved so much after 55 years but then there are still a lot more things to do to be at a desired state of a developed nation....so let's work together on it. Nevertheless, I am blessed and proud to be a Malaysian - more now than before - to be a part of country that provides countless growth opportunities and peace.

I am indeed a proud Malaysian - always was, still am and always will be.

On another note, do you know blogger have a max 1G storage for picasa web albums and I maxed mine?

Bummer.

Now how the hell am I suppose to upload more photos?

Can google give me more disk space, because today is Independance Day?

*oh wishful thinking*

No comments: