Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Chilling on icecream at the blue pumpkin cafe

On my list of things to try during my phnom penh visit is the ice cream at the blue pumpkin cafe and since there's one outlet just about 3 minutes walk from my hotel so I say why not?

The cafe at sihanouk road took up a two storey shop lot with a walk up lounge set up on the second floor for customers who wants to chill and relax.The lounge host sit and comfy sofa's as well as tables at its balcony overlooking the riverfront.

Which is excellant during a hot day but at night like this the view is kinda dark. Plus it just rained :(

Nonetheless the cafe has nice pastry and ice cream selection.I'm having caramel and choc with a second scoop of vanilla and brownies....like!

It rained almost half of the time, I manage to only go to the central market and the museum....and had to miss the royal palace since the rain kills photo ops. Perhaps tomorrow. :-)

Till then!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments: