Wednesday, November 7, 2012

In the dark I sit and wait.....

Just got home after a long day and all I wanted is to have a long hot bath. But the rain was pouring like cats and dogs outside wand the weather is just too chilly, a long bath just seem like a bit much. So I dropped my keys in the usual key pile, hung my handbag on my bag rack and turned on my lappy while I sit in utter darkness. As if the house is in a total blackout.

For now the house is empty. Just the same way my heart felt.

I downloaded a bunch of tv series yesterday and I just might end up watching them later while I download other episodes to watch over the on and off weekend-Deepavali-Awal Muharram-weekend again break. Before that I need to pull myself together and get myself sorted.

An Adele song was playing over and over again today at work and these para seems to stick in my head from Adele's Turning Tables.

So, I won't let you close enough to hurt me,
No, I won't rescue you to just desert me
I can't give you the heart you think you gave me
It's time to say goodbye to turning tables
Turning tables

Next time I'll be braver
I'll be my own savior
When the thunder calls for me
Next time I'll be braver
I'll be my own savior
Standing on my own two feet

Yes. Next time I'll be braver. I just got to believe. Yeah, why should I let him walk out unscathed and die for it in the process? In all fairness, he just don't deserve it. So I will save myself. Like I always do.

Have faith.

No comments: