Monday, February 11, 2013

Layan Merlin sampai lebam....



Cheerios everyone and a very Happy Chinese New Year!!!! Despite the long holidays I am on standby over the public hols so here I am, at home, waiting. So while waiting, I catch up on sleep, rest and 4 season of Merlin.

Hahahahah! Dork! Yeah!

Of course if I get to spend another long weekend at Avillion PD like last week life will be utter bliss. *grin*. Which reminds me, I haven't uploaded the piccas yet kan?

Should do it soon.

I am in between hard disk cleansing ritual (being a tv series buff put you in "always need of a hard disk space" situation) since all the new TV series episodes are starting to be on air again soon - walking dead, grimm, spartacus (oh abang badan ketak ketak) and the list goes on - so kena la gigih transfer old tv series masuk cloud so that the portable HDD can be used to save new episodes.

*hahahahah! Dork alert!!!*

I should also remind myself of the list of tv series for Tina.

*grin*

Oh dah almost 1pm. Gotta get ready for my Beanieplex date. Finally....ada jugak orang aku nak tarik pergi ber"Beanie"-movie with me.

Laters baby.

xoxo.

No comments: