Saturday, June 22, 2013

Thanks Groupon and Alia for a truly awesome weekend.....

Did any of you guys recall the Groupon getaway to Cyberview Resort and Spa that was on sale a few months back? I see a bargain when I see the more than 70% off retail value price so i decided what the heck...I should get one as a treat for my birthday (since obviously there's no one treating me, might as well la kan?.....


So here I am now and I have to say...the place is lovely!!!!

I had to say its an ultimate R&R for me and its definitely a splurge since I get to sit back, unwind and spa.


Since I am still here I'll reserve the review for my next post. All I have to say is I heart the 4 poster bed and the outdoor jacuzzi overlooking the lake. And before I leave tomorrow, I will definitely swim a few laps at the spa's pool and sink in some Vitamin D overlooking the lake.


Bliss. Ho yeah!!!

To make the mini getaway merrier, Alia took me out for dinner - seafood by the lake in Putrajaya...




Great food, even greater company. We had steam fish, kangkung belacan, pan fried buttered prawn and spicy black pepper soft shell crab. We got lucky and got to watch fireworks since they are having a floral festival at the other side of the lake.

And the food is yummers! Hefty price tag though, but totally worth it.

2 comments:

Triple R said...

Aarrgghh!!!! Jeles.....
mini reunion without me!
hehehehe....
Miss both of you a lot!!!

Zuraida said...

Ala babe....very last minute. Next time kalau free holler je, insya-allah aku ngan alia free memanjang nak layan. :)