Thursday, July 4, 2013

Stress? Ho yeah.

Sometimes I wonder if what I am doing right now will be worth it. I try to look forward to a bigger picture where all this will someday makes sense, besides I am still learning the ropes and being in such a demanding industry, of course la kan nak kena keep up.

I was all delightfull when the boss gave us a half day off after the AGM today - so I went home and catch up on zzz's so that I can wake up later at around 10ish and start doing my backlogged assignments. Too bad that a lot of things happen during the time out....

....got a call from the boss's secretary on an adhoc breakfast meeting - adoi kena bangun awal and be in a meeting by 8am.

....got a text from a collegue informing that the boss went around office searching for me - twice. Adoi, lupakah everyone will be out after the AGM?

....later on at sometime close to 5ish, got a call for updates.

What has gotten into this people?

I was half sleepy (and irritated) and was trying to control my sleepiness (and irritatedness) when what seemed like a series of complex request was suddenly thrown at me and by the time I know it my throat was all throathy and I went "OMG, can this wait tilll I wake up tomorrow? I am starting to have a headache!".

And suddenly it seemed like hell just hit me. Shit. Shouldn't have done that!

Out of guilt I started working. End up getting all the work updates cleared by 9pm and mange to prep myself for tomorrow's meeting.

Now my assignment....blergh, I'm tired again.

Bila daaa nak siap?

Gotta turn on my super student hat tomorrow. Till then.

Hugs and hoefully tomorrow won't dissapoint.

No comments: