Tuesday, July 2, 2013

You're Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone....

The day has been a massive roller coaster - I went home from work with a massive headache that is so unbearable I felt like puking the whole 30 minutes journey back from the Mines office. I don't know what hat gotten into me - I had been trying to just chill and wishfully hope the headache will go away but hey, it felt like its never happening.

Early nightcap then!

Anyways, I have been updating my hard disk and therefor....jeng jeng jeng...coming up with a new playlist at the same time for my iGadgets (iphone+ipad+iwhatever...).  apart from Blurred Lines, I have Cups in my head with the chorus in repeat mode....


Soothing ain't it?

Simple music, simple tune. Lovely voice.

And yes, you're gonna miss me when I'm gone. You just don't know it yet.

Winks!

Laters!

No comments: